- This event has passed.
Webinar: Three Ways Performance Management Is Changing in 2017
May 17, 2017 @ 3:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Research from the Corporate Executive Board found that the average manager spends more than 200 hours a year related to performance reviews. That’s the equivalent of 25 business days — nearly a month of work. And those managers, more often than not, consider it a waste of time. What’s more, 90 percent of HR leaders don’t even think reviews yield accurate information. So where does this leave performance management? How will it change moving forward? What can we do to lessen the waste of time and resources?
- Explain the evolution of the workplace and how our needs have changed,
- Discuss today’s performance management models.
- Identify new ways to maximize the performance of your workforce.
Robin Schooling, SPHR, SHRM-SCP, is Vice President of Human Resources with Hollywood Casino in Baton Rouge, Louisiana, and has extensive experience in a variety of industries, including gaming, banking and health care. She’s a regular speaker at HR, recruiting and business conferences. Additionally, she writes a HR Blog and is on a mission to make organizations better by making HR better.
This Program is worth one hour of credit in:
- CLM App Management Category-Functional Specialist: Human Resource Management
- CLM Recertification Credit: Yes
- California MCLE: Law Practice Management
- MCLE/Other States: Credit may be available in other states but cannot be guaranteed. In all states, accreditation is dependent on individual state guidelines and filing regulations.