Website Horack Talley
Established, mid-sized Charlotte law firm has an immediate opening for an experienced End-User Application Support Technician.
The End-User Application Support Technician is responsible for first level phone, email, and desk side software support for the firm, along with being a backup to word processing.
• End User support for Office 2016
• Logs all help desk calls or email requests into the IT Service Management System and updates incident and/or problem information
• Diagnoses and resolves end-user PC hardware and software problems, e-mail, Internet, and local-area network access problems.
• Analyzes, troubleshoots and resolves problems with a goal of 85% First Call Resolution
• Escalates appropriately when necessary
• Oversees loaner equipment inventory
• Provides excellent customer service and practices total contact ownership from acknowledgement to closure
• 2+ years Microsoft product support including Windows 10 and Office 2016
• 2+ years Help Desk experience in a professional office environment
• Strong customer service and communication skills (face-to-face, phone and email)
• Excellent sense of urgency and the ability to triage incidents, problems, tasks, and projects quickly
• Experience with the following enterprise and desktop software applications would be helpful:
o Adobe Acrobat/eCopy PDF Pro
o Open Text eDocs 16 or other document management systems
o Collection Master/vMedia
o Workshare Compare
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Interpersonal skills necessary to maintain effective relationships with employees at all levels of the organization
• Self-starter, highly motivated, organized and dependable
• Demonstrate excellent oral and written communication skills
• Must be able to comfortably lift and move CPU’s and monitors as needed
The Firm offers comprehensive competitive benefit package including medical, dental, life insurance, short and long-term insurance, 401K, profit sharing.
Please email resumes to: KMulhern@HorackTalley.com
This firm is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participates in E-Verify
To apply for this job email your details to KMulhern@HorackTalley.com