Website Womble Bond Dickinson
Womble Bond Dickinson (US) LLP seeks a full-time Legal Practice Assistant for its Charlotte office to support attorneys in Mass Torts and Business Litigation. The position entails working closely with clients and firm personnel, managing detailed client billing, project and program planning and support, document and file management, coordinating attorney calendars, scheduling events, meetings and travel, and other practice administration. Excellent client-relations skills are crucial, including the ability to communicate with clients orally and in writing in a manner than inspires confidence and demonstrates competence. Excellent administrative skills are crucial, including ability to multi-task, excellent proof-reading skills, ability to exercise independent judgment, close attention to detail and ability to anticipate and respond to the needs of multiple attorneys with demanding practices. Proficiency in a foreign language is preferred.
The preferred candidate will meet the following requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred and at least five years of related experience and/or training
- Demonstrated writing and communication skills and documented interpersonal abilities
- Strong analytical skills and ability to grasp new concepts quickly
- Demonstrated organizational skills: responsive, efficient, independent, high energy and proactive in a very fast-paced environment with deadline pressures
- High level of technical competence and ability to conduct internet research, link documents, use dropbox and other online tools, as well as demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Adobe
- Team player, able to interact effectively with all levels of the organization as well as external clients
- Ability to present herself or himself professionally and understand the importance of confidentiality and highly sensitive, client- and firm-related information
Interested persons should submit their resume on our website at www.womblebonddickinson.com/us under the Careers section. Apply to Requisition #1971.
An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Pro Disabled and Veteran Employer
To apply for this job please visit www.womblebonddickinson.com.