Website Womble Bond Dickinson
Womble Bond Dickinson (US) LLP seeks an experienced litigation paralegal for its Charlotte office to support attorneys in Toxic Tort and Product Liability Litigation defense across multiple jurisdictions, with emphasis on South Carolina, North Carolina, and Georgia. Must be highly organized and able to handle numerous cases and dockets in multiple jurisdictions simultaneously. Experience in toxic tort litigation preferred.
- Docket management for toxic tort cases (calendaring, and coordinating case coverage, discovery template preparation)
- Docket management and coordination for products liability cases pending in multiple jurisdictions
- Document management including document production, preparation and service of production logs
- Assistance in deposition preparation: document reviews, exhibit preparation, general internet based research
- Client communication related to case status, key case documents and events
- Witness preparation coordination and assistance (locating documents, communication with witnesses, coordination of document production for witness review)
- Coordination and communication with expert witnesses, including preparation of materials to submit to experts for review and for deposition/trial testimony preparation.
- Coordination of deposition coverage and scheduling
- Working with other members of team, including those in other offices and local counsel in various jurisdictions
Required skills include:
- Significant experience in using Relativity (searching, tagging & coding documents; preparation of document productions)
- On-line calendaring/docketing software (i.e, Calendar Rules or equivalent)
- Ability to use Adobe Pro and/or Nuance PDF software
- Ability to use BizComm or similar sharefile software to send and track receipt of documents
Interested persons should submit their resume by going to the Career section of our website www.womblebonddickinson.com, select the check box for this posting #2059 at the top and then click on “Apply Now” at the bottom of the screen.
An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Pro Disabled and Veteran Employer
To apply for this job please visit www.womblebonddickinson.com.