Website Crumley Roberts
Seeking Case Managers (Personal Injury and Worker’s Compensation) responsible for managing the day-to-day legal casework for the firm in a fast-paced, high-volume environment. Provides assistance to the Pre-Litigation Attorney(s).
We are proud to offer:
- Competitive Salary
- Medical and Dental insurance
- 401k plan
- Short-Term disability
- Employer paid Long-Term Disability
- Employer paid AD&D insurance
- 10 company paid holidays
- Paid time-off program
- Non-Exempt position
- Employer paid Wellness Program and Employee Assistance Program
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include, but may not be limited to, the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Exhibits a professional, courteous demeanor and provides excellent customer service to Crumley Roberts’ external and internal clients. This includes the ability to be able to multi-task and handle tasks promptly and professionally.
- Must be able to multi-task and handle tasks quickly and tactfully with all staff levels and the public.
- Prepares legal and court documents; interfaces with the client on non-legal issues relating to the management of the case; refers legal issues to the appropriate attorney(s).
- Obtains pertinent case information and data from the client; analyzes, reviews and prepares the data/information into case relevant notes.
- Maintains excellent client relations and interfaces with the client according to practice group procedure. All contact with clients is documented pursuant to operating procedure.
- Obtains all pertinent information from clients to include treatment status, doctor appointment information, changes in medical care and/or work status; documents and records information; notifies attorney of any changes, concerns or issues.
- Notifies the attorney when forms, documents and/or other pertinent information/material are received and completes any necessary tasks associated with these.
- Manages and utilizes the checklist on a daily basis, maintaining due items within operating procedure.
- Interacts with the client to ensure that all appropriate reports, records and information to include, but not limited to, medical records, bills, wages, insurance information, etc. is received from the client in a timely manner.
- Upon case settlement, confirms balances and expenses; prepares the appropriate settlement documents for review by the Attorney(s) and client(s).
- Interfaces with other team members in order to achieve office and departmental goals; may provide back up to other team members, including but not limited to client meetings and video conferences, as designated by the Manager.
- Manages the overflow calls from potential clients.
- Performs other duties as needed and/or required by the Manager.
High school diploma or general education degree (GED) and preferred 6 to 12 months legal office assistant, paralegal or customer service experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience. Bilingual (English/Spanish a plus).
Preferred Qualifications: Paralegal Certification
Apply online at www.crumleyroberts.com.
To apply for this job please visit www.crumleyroberts.com.