Website Womble Bond Dickinson
Womble Bond Dickinson (US) LLP seeks a full-time Project Assistant for its Charlotte, NC office. This is an entry-level position. Responsibilities include working closely with a practice team to:
- Organize, scan and electronically file in the document management system
- Review litigation specific documents for entry and tracking in various database platforms
- Prepare word processing work including, but not limited to, memos, letters and charts
- Perform data entry work in various databases
- Perform duties required based on the needs of the supervisor, including administrative work and special projects
Qualified candidates must possess a high school diploma; some college work is preferred. Law firm experience or the equivalent combination of education and experience is preferred. The candidate must have accurate typing skills, strong proofreading skills, excellent interpersonal skills, and the ability to take direction, ask questions and work independently with minimal supervision, where appropriate. A team-oriented attitude is essential. The candidate should possess excellent oral and written communication skills. He/she need will be highly organized, have exceptional follow-though, be detail-oriented, and possess a professional, collegial demeanor and a positive, respectful attitude.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, especially Word and Excel and preferably a document management system such as Worksite
- Proficiency working with databases
- Ability to lift/push/pull record files or boxes of records from a work location to shelving area
- The ideal candidate will be able to work in an environment which may require long periods of sitting, standing, or walking
- May be asked to complete special projects as delegated by supervisor
Interested persons should submit their resume by going to the Career section of our website www.womblebonddickinson.com, select the check box for this posting #2058 at the top and then click on “Apply Now” at the bottom of the screen.
An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Pro Disabled and Veteran Employer
To apply for this job please visit www.womblebonddickinson.com.