Website Horack Talley
Charlotte law firm has an immediate opening for an experienced Software Applications Support Specialist.
Work Hours: Full-time position
Scope: This position is responsible for quickly resolving end-user issues; providing technical support and troubleshooting assistance; installing software, setting up devices; and providing floor support to attorneys and staff. Experience working in a law firm is required with a minimum two years’ experience troubleshooting hardware and software in a Windows environment.
• Minimum two years’ experience troubleshooting hardware and software in a Windows environment
• In-depth knowledge of the following desktop applications:
• Office 2016/365
• Adobe Acrobat/eCopy PDF Pro
• Open Text eDocs 16
• Aderant Expert
• Collection Master/vMedia
• Workshare Compare
• Must be able to comfortably lift and move CPU’s and monitors as needed
• Interpersonal skills necessary to maintain effective relationships will employees at all levels of the organization
• Self-starter, highly motivated, organized and dependable
• Demonstrate excellent oral and written communication skills
Firm offers comprehensive competitive benefit package including medical, dental, life insurance, short and long-term insurance, 401K, profit sharing.
Contact: Please email resumes to: KMulhern@HorackTalley.com
This firm is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participates in E-Verify
To apply for this job email your details to KMulhern@HorackTalley.com