Website Milazzo Webb Law, PLLC
The law firm of Milazzo Webb Law, PLLC, is seeking a talented Sr. Corporate Associate Attorney for their growing corporate department. The successful candidate will provide legal advice and support on a wide range of corporate and financial legal matters. Working with a friendly team of exceptional attorneys requires a confident, experienced corporate lawyer with proven ability to manage multiple business legal projects in a fast-paced environment. The successful candidate must maintain strong client relationships, successfully negotiate and draft agreements, and provide sound business legal advice to clients on various corporate, financial and commercial legal issues.
- Draft and negotiate a wide range of corporate, financial and commercial agreements, including strategic M&A, transactional, developmental, licensing, professional services, supply, non-disclosure and other commercial agreements;
- Provide timely advice and counsel to senior management by advising the business on laws, regulations and company policies;
- Deliver legal support related to complex transactions as the need arises, including M&A and strategic joint venture alliances;
- Take full accountability for business development needs by networking effectively to achieve resolution of matters outside of direct subject matter expertise or responsibility;
- Facilitate the development of programs to mitigate and control risk and address potential liabilities and opportunities; and
- Establish and maintain standard contract forms, and help establish and distribute other templates, best practices and guidance materials.
- Juris Doctorate from an accredited law school;
- Admitted to practice law in North Carolina;
- Member in good standing with the North Carolina Bar;
- Minimum 7 years of relevant corporate / financial law experience;
- Strong analytical, interpersonal, drafting, negotiation, written and verbal communication skills;
- Excellent organizational skills with high-level attention to detail and accuracy;
- Demonstrated ability to proactively identify and resolve problems;
- Excellent judgment, the ability to work independently and manage various tasks while simultaneously balancing competing priorities to meet tight deadlines;
- Team player with ability to collaborate professionally in a results-oriented environment; and
- Ability to work in a highly confidential environment with the highest standards of ethics and professional integrity.
The firm offers a unique and exceptional attorney compensation structure with generous fee splits. The firm enjoys a teamwork-oriented, diverse and respectful work environment. If this sounds like the right place and position for you, we’d love to hear from you. Please call Genny Dausman, Firm Administrator @ 704-360-8705 or submit resume directly to: email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org